Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Penang Trip

Penang.....
Its not a strangest place for me, I have been went there every year since I'm small......
I went there actually is to visit my aunt and my lovely cousin, celebrate Christmas and New Year with them.

On 26 & 27 Jun 2010, I have visited Penang again
but this time, I'm not going to visit my aunt.
I'm going to visit some places in Penang with my Uni frens
so I dun have to write so much, let's the photos tell the 'STORY' ^^

Our first destination-Tropical Spice Garden






Uncle Benny
Friendly and Funny tour guide

The scenery is very nice
I like it very much~

Some of the foreigner are learning to do 'something'
I think 'something' = 'Sambal'
(Bcos they all very concentrate in doing the 'thing', I'm not dare to disturb and ask)


Second Destination - Batik Factory


They all are very professional

*The only thing that I dislike is the attitude of the factory tour guide.
She is not friendly at all n just simply rush through the process of producing a Batik to us.


Next is Penang Butterfly Farm



Hey guy, through this two photos....
Did u realize what's the bugs and the Butterflies r doing?
hehe
.
.
.
.
.
.
They are having sexual intercourse!! ^^



While waiting some frens, we took photo at the playground
Luckily SukLin is not here, if not, the little red car sure will breakdown


At nite, we took our dinner at Gurney drive open air hawkers


Its so lively


Second day.......

We hunt for breakfast at the market
somewhere near Kek Lok Si Temple


Kek Lok Si Temple

Guanyin Statue





Tau Sar Pneah
One of the Penang famous biscuit store


Next Destination - Penang Peranakan Mansion



The Best actress and actor for the year......Hahaha
Both of us damn like to act~

The last destination is Queensbay Mall before we depart from Penang to Kampar
Have fun with u all, it's a great trip
Especially for the organizing team, u all done a good job!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment